How is Christensen & Hymas Different from other Law Firms?
We understand that no one wants to hire an attorney, but when you’ve been in an accident and need help putting all the pieces back together, it is important to hire the right law firm.
What makes Christensen & Hymas the best choice after an accident?
- We limit the amount of cases we accept. We do not run a high-volume law practice. We limit the number of case that each attorney handles so you get the personal attention that you need and deserve.
- Our clients are part of our law firm family. We care about our clients and take time to get to know them and their individual circumstances. As a result, we are better able to tell their stories and help the insurance companies see them as more than just a claim number.
- Our clients’ stories and testimonials mean the most to us. We’ve received many awards and recognition for our legal achievements, but you we care most about what you think. Click here to see what our clients have to say.
- We wrote the book on Utah accident cases. Request a book from our library to get free information on how insurance claims work.
- We have a track record of success. Take a look at our settlements and verdicts to see what we’ve recovered for our clients.
- We handle everything, so you can focus on healing. We mean it! You’ll never get another phone call from the insurance company after hiring our law firm.
- We do more for our clients than other law firms. You only get one settlement with the insurance company, so we will meet with your medical providers to make sure that your settlement includes any possible treatment that you may need in the future. We will also ensure that all past medical bills are paid from the settlement, so you can rest assured that the amount you receive is yours to keep.
To hear why our attorneys do what they do first-hand from Ken Christensen and Russ Hymas, watch this video.
Here are some important rules when choosing the right law firm for your case:
- When it’s all said and done, you must feel comfortable with the attorney and their office. You need to trust your attorney.
- The attorney should work on a contingency fee agreement and offer a No Fee Guarantee.
- You should meet with an attorney, not a paralegal.
- You’re already a number with the insurance company, don’t become one with the law firm that you choose. Some law firms have so many cases that you’re just another number to them.
- Choose a law firm that specializes in personal injury law. There are many law firms that dabble in personal injury law, but you should only hire a law firm that exclusively handles injury cases.
We offer a free consultation with one of our attorneys, not a paralegal. So call us today at 801-506-0800. We can make your life easier after an accident.