Consultations Are FREE!

Free Consultation (801) 506-0800

You pay nothing until we win.

FAQ: Can I get money for my pain and suffering?

An insurance adjuster may offer to pay your medical bills and lost wages to get a quick settlement, but you are also entitled to money for pain and suffering, future medical bills and compensation for time lost from work. Proving these damages is one of the most challenging aspects of an automobile accident claim. It is the insurance company’s job to get the lowest possible settlement. We know what your claim is worth and we will fight to get you the highest possible settlement.

Get Help Now!