You should talk to a lawyer if there is any refusal to pay medical bills. At Christensen & Hymas, we can often arrange for payment of medical services upon settlement of your case. We will set up a medical lien agreement with your doctors, who will wait to have their bills paid until after your case is settled.

Learn more

Pin It on Pinterest