Christensen & Hymas General Scholarship
Kenneth L. Christensen and D. Russell Hymas understand the importance of education. As a result the Christensen & Hymas law firm has decided to offer a $1,000.00 Scholarship to a student of their choosing.
The following criteria MUST be met:
- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Cumulative GPA of the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended
- You are required to submit a transcript verifying your GPA
How to Apply:
Via our e-form, you will be required to submit the following:
- Your personal information, including full legal name, current contact information
- A 300-700 word essay explaining your life balance including educational, familial, and personal goals
- A digital copy of your school transcript
- Contact information for an academic reference (professor, dean, academic counselor, etc.)
By completing the electronic application, you are verifying that you are eligible under all the criteria stated aboveand that you give Christensen & Hymas permission to put your name on our website if you are awarded a scholarship. You are also giving Christensen & Hymas permission to review your academic records and contact your listed references. We will not share your information with anyone outside of the scholarship committee and will protect your privacy. The deadline to apply is August 1, 2017. The scholarship recipient will be notified by email on or before August 30, 2017. Their name and a short bio will be posted on the Christensen & Hymas company website. Scholarship funds will be awarded in the recipient’s name directly to the academic institution of their choice.
Have you been Injured in an accident?
Get the Compensation You Deserve