Graphic Design Internship
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic marketing team that comes together to imagine and design new strategies to build a brand and help people in need? Do you like to design and create meaningful work? Would you like to develop your portfolio and get real-world experience developing and designing new print, web, and interactive media? Then this may be the internship you’ve been searching for. We are a law firm looking for a hard working design intern to do just that. If you’re talented in design and want an internship to develop your skills and expand your portfolio, then apply today.
- Graphic Design student
- Submit a portfolio of your work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent visual communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creativity/Team player/Self-starter
Preferred but not required:
- Internet savvy
- Understanding of web design
- Drawing experience
- Photography experience
- Strengthen branding by applying firm artwork in creative, professional ways;
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for all related marketing campaigns;
- Create attractive, professional digital media for wide distribution, including infographics and advertisements;
- Understand research and create ways to represent it visually;
- Assist in the designing of print media, including newsletters, post card mailers, and client materials
- Create original artwork for social media and blogs;
- Create custom images to be used in web design;
- Design elements of emails for email marketing campaigns;
- Generate other artwork upon request;
- Assist in other marketing duties as assigned;
- Two days per week in office.
NOTE: When you fill out the online application, please give a detailed description of why you are interested in this internship and why you think you are the only person we should consider for the position. This internship includes a $1000 stipend, half of which will be paid midway through and the rest at the end of the internship, and is part-time, 16-20 hrs. a week (days are flexible). The firm is also willing to pay up to $800 for tuition costs associated with the internship should you choose to do the internship for university credit (receipt provided). These costs will be reimbursed according to the schedule above. The start and end dates are flexible as well, but the internship will last approximately 3 1/2 months. To apply, click here. For other internship opportunities, click here.
Learn your Rights. Get Answers. Free.