Video Production Internship
Would you like to create high quality videos for a prestigious law firm? Do you have experience planning, producing, and editing film? Are you looking to develop your portfolio and help people in need? Our video production internship may be right for you. We are a law firm looking for an intern to help plan, produce, and edit videos for our online and client interaction experience. If you are looking to add to your experience and want to create new and exciting videos, then apply today.
- Have experience in the filming and editing process
- Be proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent film editing skills
- Artistic intuition
- Great research skills
- Fast learner
- Work well in a collaborative environment
Preferred but not required:
- Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
- Internet savvy
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Help create and manage videos for company practice pages
- Create videos that help explain the legal process
- Create videos that engage future clients in a way that is meaningful and informative
- Create videos that can use humor to make a serious point
- Use film to help the public better understand our firm as a modern professional services business
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- Two days per week in office (16 hrs.)
NOTE: When you fill out the online application, please give a detailed description of why you are interested in this internship and why you think you are the only person we should consider for the position. This internship requires two days in office per week, 16 hrs. total (days are flexible). It includes a $1500 stipend, half of which will be paid midway through, and the rest at the end of the internship. The firm is also willing to pay up to $800 for tuition costs associated with the internship should you choose to do the internship for university credits (receipt provided). These costs will be reimbursed according to the schedule above. The start and end dates are flexible as well, but the internship will last approximately 3 ½ months. NOTE: Only applications that fully comply with application requirements will be considered.
To apply, click here.
For other internship opportunities, click here.
Get Help Now!
WE WIN OR IT’S FREE