Writing & Research Internship
Do you love writing and performing difficult research projects? Do you love editing content? Are you looking to build your resume with real-world experience and on the job training? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then this internship has been tailor-made for you. If you have a knack for finding grammar or punctuation errors within the written word, then apply today.
- Junior or senior English, Humanities, or Communications student
- Completed introductory coursework
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- At least one reference
- Fast learner
- 2 writing samples
- Compose daily blog articles for the firm’s website and blog sites
- Edit and write articles for the firm’s newsletter
- Edit and write press releases for the firm
- Edit and write content for firm brochures and informational materials
- Perform research for blog entries, infographics, and practice pages
- Other writing duties as assigned
NOTE: When you fill out the online application, please give a detailed description of why you are interested in this internship and why you think you are the only person we should consider for the position. This internship includes a $1000 stipend, and is part time (16 hours a week). Half of the work will be done remotely; we require one day in-office per week at our Draper location (please bring your own laptop if you have one). The firm is also willing to pay up to $800 for tuition costs associated with the internship should you choose to do the internship for university credit (receipt provided). These costs will be reimbursed according to the schedule above. The start and end dates are flexible as well, but the internship will last approximately four months. NOTE: Only applications that fully comply with the application process will be considered.
To apply, click here.
For other internship opportunities, click here.
Learn your Rights. Get Answers. Free.