Table of Contents
ABOUT KEN CHRISTENSEN
Ken Christensen founded Christensen & Hymas, a premier Utah personal injury law firm. Mr. Christensen is a dedicated attorney and invests time in his work, his family, and the occasional fishing trip. He understands the difficulties faced by injury victims and is always ready to help clients build successful cases and receive fair settlements.
He takes great pride in defending the rights of injured Utahns. As an attorney at law duly sworn in the State of Utah, Mr. Christensen is authorized by the Supreme Court to practice law in all courts in Utah.
Mr. Christensen strives to provide helpful and affordable legal representation and support to all injured people in Utah. As part of this effort, he wrote three books to help injury victims in Utah better understand their rights. These books are:
- 7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Utah Accident Case
- The Utah Bicycle Accident Handbook
- The Utah Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook
If you are interested in an absolutely free copy of any of these books, just click on its title above!
Kenny grew up here in Draper, Utah, and is passionate about fighting for the rights of accident victims in his home state. He and his wife have two girls and two boys. Besides fishing, Mr. Christensen loves sports, especially cycling, and spending time with his wife and four children.
Defending the Rights of Injured Utahns
Mr. Christensen has extensive legal experience in negotiation, settlements, and litigation of various types of legal matters. These legal matters include:
- Serious personal injury claims
- Wrongful death cases
- Car accident claims
- Truck accident claims
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Brain injuries
- Dog bite cases
- Insurance bad faith claims
Mr. Christensen and Christensen & Hymas are committed to providing the highest quality of legal services for our clients; personal attention is our specialty. Call today to personally discuss your case with Mr. Christensen at (801) 506-0800.
- Purdue University (Bachelor of Arts)
- California Western School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Utah State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- Idaho State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Utah State Bar
- Idaho State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Utah Association for Justice
Awards And Recognitions
Several national publications recognize Ken for his work. The National Trial Lawyers named him a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer,” and one of their “Top 40 Under 40,” and Super Lawyers Magazine deemed him a “Rising Star.” KSL 5 featured Mr. Christensen on their shows Studio 5, Fox Business Now, and Good Things Utah.
- Newsweek‘s “Nationwide Showcase of Top Attorneys” (featured in December 26, 2011 edition)
- The National Trial Lawyers’ “Top 40 under 40” for 2012
- 2012 Utah Association for Justice “Rising Star”
- Multiple media appearances, including KSL 5’s Studio 5, FOX 13’s Fox Business Now and ABC 4’s Good Things Utah
- Named a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” by the National Trial Lawyers
- Named a Mountain States “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
CONTACT CHRISTENSEN & HYMAS TODAY
If you are injured due to someone else’s carelessness, hiring an experienced and dedicated lawyer like Ken Christensen to represent you is one of your best options. Ken and his partners at Christensen & Hymas live by the motto, “service with integrity and compassion when you’ve been injured.” Contact us today and we will go to work for you!