Call now for a free consultation! Free legal consultation! Lawyers love saying things like this, and we are no exception. But there is one difference between us and most other lawyers: we really mean it! And we want you to understand what you’re signing up for.
A legal consultation, especially in a personal injury case, should be comfortable and reassuring. Putting your toes in the water and seeking the advice of an experienced injury attorney can be nerve-wracking. But take it from us: it doesn’t need to be! At Christensen & Hymas, we take a limited number of cases in order to give each one full attention. Your concerns and questions are important to us, and your free consultation will let us know what they are.
Table of Contents
Why Should I Get a Free Consultation?
- We meet with you to:
- Address your concerns
- Answer your questions
- Discuss the details of your case
- Prepare to build a winning case
- We want you to know what’s going on with your case. Many law firms offer free consultations as a way of locking clients in. We don’t approach it that way. The best way to win a case is to work together, and that’s what we hope to do with our consultation.
What Happens During a Free Consultation?
- First, contact us and schedule a time for your consultation.
- Bring your questions.
- If you ask it, we will do our best to answer it.
- We will let you know how common your type of case is, how experienced we are with it, and what its possible outcomes may be.
- We want you to get the best help you can. If a more specialized attorney or firm would be beneficial, we will tell you.
- We will discuss how you can deal with the effects of your accident:
- Medical bills and how to pay them
- Missed time at work
- Compensation for any property damage
- We want you to leave the consultation feeling confident, informed and with a little more peace of mind regarding your situation.
Where Do We Meet? What if I Have Limited Mobility?
- You can meet with us in our Draper, Orem, or Bountiful offices.
- If travel is difficult, we will come to you. We can talk on the phone, over email, or even meet in your home. We will also make hospital visits because we want anyone to be able to contact us about their case.
- We understand how overwhelming the consequences of an accident can be. Stacks of bills and lost time at work can discourage people from hiring a lawyer. We offer a written guarantee that we won’t charge you anything until we win your case.
- You will not face any upfront costs.
- We will help cover medical expenses until you receive a settlement
Do You Need a Free Consultation?
Our purpose in offering free legal consultations and the “No-Fee Guarantee” is to make sure everyone who needs help gets it. You should have the opportunity to understand your options clearly. Contact us today to set up your free consultation.
Photo courtesy of Pixabay