Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity for a night out with the person you love. Fortunately, Salt Lake City offers a lot of great date night options. At Christensen & Hymas, we like to help out and hear from everyone in our community, so here are some of our suggestions for Valentine’s Day in Salt Lake City. If you have other ideas, leave a comment and let us know!
Ideas for Valentine’s Day in Salt Lake City
It was hard to narrow down our possibilities into one list. There are so many great restaurants and things to do in the city. Here are some of the best options we had in mind.
Where to Eat
- Log Haven Restaurant is a beautiful dinner spot in Millcreek Canyon. The trees, flowers, log cabin feel, and delicious American cuisine creates a romantic getaway.
- La Caille is a French-inspired restaurant in Little Cottonwood Canyon. This is one of the most romantic spots in Salt Lake County, located on 20 beautifully landscaped acres.
- Tuscany Restaurant is a great Italian restaurant located near the Old Mill Golf Course near Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- The Dinner Detective is a good option if you are looking for a more interactive, fun Valentine’s Day dinner. It features a murder mystery performance and a 4-course meal.
What to Do
- Ballet West performs throughout the year. On Valentine’s Day, couples can enjoy The Sleeping Beauty, starting at 7:30 PM.
- DF Dance Studio offers couples lessons to learn salsa, swing, and tango.
- The Grand America Hotel offers Valentine’s Day deals that include meals at their acclaimed restaurants as well as spa packages.
- Kingsbury Hall presents A Gentri Valentine, a live concert of “Cinematic Pop” love songs backed by an orchestra.
As we said, we love to hear about new things from people in the community. If you have ideas or favorite things to do on Valentine’s Day in Salt Lake City, leave a comment on this post!
Your Salt Lake City Accident Attorneys
We love the Salt Lake City area and all of the things it has to offer. However, getting to and from the many great activities in the area can sometimes be dangerous. Accidents happen, and when they do, we are here to help. At Christensen & Hymas, we regularly help our clients win fair settlements for their injury claims, and help them get back to the people and activities they love.
If you think you may have a case, please contact us today! We will do everything we can to build a successful case and make the claims process as smooth as possible.