Consultations Are FREE!
Free Consultation Available 24/7
(801) 506-0800

You pay nothing until we win.

Last Modified: May 2, 2023

Injured in Utah, From out of State

I’m from out of state, but was injured in Utah-where do I pursue a personal injury case?

Title 41 Chapter 6a Section 402 (Utah code)

(8) (a) In addition to the reports required under this part, a local highway authority may, by ordinance, require that for each accident that occurs within its jurisdiction, the operator of a vehicle involved in an accident, or the owner of the vehicle involved in an accident, shall file with the local law enforcement agency a report of the accident or a copy of any report required to be filed with the department under this part.

welcome to Utah sign

Image “Welcome to UTAH sign” copyright by daveynin.


Get Help Now!