To show our love for all things Utah Jazz, we are holding our annual pumpkin carving contest. Create the best Jazz-themed jack o’lantern and share a photo with us to be entered to win two lower-bowl tickets to a Utah Jazz game and a basketball signed by the Utah Jazz! The second place winner will be also be awarded two lower-bowl tickets to a Utah Jazz game.
- The Jazz O’Lantern contest will begin on October 1, 2013.
- Contestants must be 18 years or older and reside in Utah.
- Only carved, painted, or decorated Jazz pumpkins will be accepted.
- Snap a photo of your Jazz O’lantern and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30th to be entered into the contest.
- The staff at Christensen & Hymas will judge entries and announce the first and second place winners on the Christensen & Hymas Facebook page at noon on October 31, 2013. Winners will also be contacted via email/phone.
“This is a great way to combine the celebrated basketball legacy that we have in Utah, with the fun traditions that surround Halloween! We look forward to your entries!” said owner and founder, Ken Christensen. Best of luck contestants! Disclaimer: The Utah Jazz are in no way affiliated with this contest.
The Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Guide
The Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Guide For those of you who are unacquainted with the art of pumpkin carving, we’ve put together a step by step resource called “The Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Guide.” Don’t throw those seeds away! We’ve also included a simple recipe to make your own baked pumpkin seeds.
Have you been Injured in an accident?
Get the Compensation You Deserve