Let Your Attorney Work For You
Focus on Your Recovery and Let Us Worry About the Rest
If you have recently been in an accident and are working to recover from an injury, the last thing that you want to do is spend any time making insurance claims. No one should have to worry about filling out paperwork, worrying about deadlines and the statute of limitations, calling doctors and witnesses, or filing court documents after being injured in an accident. You have enough to worry about as you work to recover physically, mentally, and emotionally from your accident. With the way things are today, someone has to take care of all the aforementioned paperwork. That is OUR job. The key to finding a good attorney is looking for one who will work for you!
If you pick the right attorney, your worry and stress should be minimal. Your attorney should be focused on making the legal process as easy and understandable for you as possible. And, in turn, you should be able to focus on recovery and let your attorney do what you hired him or her to do.
What Christensen & Hymas Will Do for You
Here are just a few of the services that provide for our clients:
- Conduct an initial interview with the client where we evaluate the client’s claim, educate the client regarding the legal process for personal injury cases, and determine any deadlines that apply.
- Analyze the client’s insurance policy to see whether there are any coverages which the client has that may pay all or a portion of the medical bills while the claim is pending.
- Gather records and documents that will support the claim, including medical charts, police reports, and photographs.
- Gather witness statements and perform an investigation of the client’s claim.
- Confer with the client’s medical doctors to fully understand the client’s injuries and conditions.
- Help the client locate resources that will assist with his/her recovery.
- Conduct negotiations with the insurance adjuster to settle the claim.
- If the case goes to court, we will prepare and draft the summons and complaint to file in court.
- Prepare the client for deposition.
- Hire experts that will support the claim.
- Prepare the client and witnesses for trial.
- Try the case in court before a judge and jury.
Photo Courtesy of Christensen & Hymas.
Have you been Injured in an accident?
Get the Compensation You Deserve