Utah Pool Drowning Resources
Many foundations exist to educate about and prevent pool drownings. Others exist to help those who have encountered a near-drowning experience or injury. And others exist to help those who have lost a child or loved one in a pool drowning accident to make a wrongful death insurance claim. Our Utah drowning accident lawyer has listed the following for your help and convenience:
1. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): This is a government-funded program that provides education, research, and preventative methods regarding pool drownings.
2. National Drowning Prevention Alliance (NDPA): A national organization that provides safety courses and safety tips for preventing drowning accidents. This organization also provides a calendar of water safety events and a host of opportunities to become involved.
3. Medicine Plus: Basic information for identifying, reacting to, and preventing near-drowning occurrences. This resource also provides a list of what not to do in the case of a near-drowning event.
4. Free copy of The Utah Wrongful Death Guide: This free book was written by experienced attorneys to inform and support those who are seeking a wrongful death insurance claim. This book is specifically designed to help individuals who have lost a loved one, but who are not sure about whether they should pursue a claim and if so, should hire an attorney.
5. National Safety Council (NSC): This government organization provides safety tips for guardians of children who are swimming or near water.
6. The Foundation for Aquatic Injury Prevention (FAIP): FAIP, “is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to reducing the number of diving injuries, drownings and near-drowning injuries, and other aquatic accidents.” This organization provides a wide range of services, including:
- Legal Options
- Aquatic Injury Facts
- Diving Safety Tips
- Boat Safety Tips
We hope that these resources are helpful to you, whatever your situation may be.
Learn your Rights. Get Answers. Free.