Common Causes Of Semi And Commercial Truck Accidents
Some common causes of semi and commercial truck accidents include:
- Driver Error – Operator errors may result from carelessness, fatigue, or a lack of knowledge about the laws. Driving mistakes may include poor lane changes, disregarding traffic signals, and failing to account for the weight of the commercial truck while driving.
- Failed Brakes – The health of the vehicle’s brakes are extremely important in a commercial truck. Failed brakes may cause a driver to lose control of the vehicle, causing a collision.
- Speed – Driving at a high rate of speed is especially dangerous for a commercial vehicle. Operating at speeds that are too fast makes it difficult for the driver to control their truck.
- Failed Tires – Truck maintenance is critical to safe driving, including regular inspection and proper inflation of tires. Failed tires may result in an accident.
- Drunk Driving – Even though a commercial driver should never take to the wheel under the influence of alcohol or drugs, drunk driving is a common cause of semi and commercial truck accidents.
What Can The Good Guys Injury Law Attorneys Do for My Truck Accident Case?
When you need fast, experienced, and personalized legal representation, the Good Guys Injury Law truck accident attorneys are here to fight for you. If you’re hurt in a truck accident, your life is thrown upside down. You may be unable to work. Medical bills may be piling up. You may not even know where to start.
Our team can pursue every part of the case on your behalf. When you need help the most, you don’t have to fight alone. Let our team build your case and walk through the claims process for you so that you can focus on your recovery. Our goal is for you to have a fair settlement that fully represents your losses while working through the claims process as quickly as possible.
Why Do You Need a Truck Accident Lawyer?
You may know that you need and deserve compensation after a truck accident. But you can’t get the compensation that you deserve without making a legal claim. And you may not even know what the value of your case actually is. You’re going to need to build the evidence in your favor. Plus, there are mistakes along the way that can derail your case.
All of these questions and issues are reasons that you need a truck accident lawyer—getting the compensation that you deserve can put you on the path to recovery. You only get one chance to pursue your case and get justice. Don’t leave it to chance. Let an experienced truck accident lawyer work for you and with you for the compensation that you deserve.