Have You Been the Victim of a Defective Drug?
There are many occasion when we turn to prescription medications and drugs for help with an illness or chronic condition. When you take these medications, you are trusting that they will help you rather than hurt you. The truth is that there are always side effects to prescription drugs, some of which can be serious enough to seek compensation.
- Actos – a diabetes treatment found to increase cancer risk.
- GranuFlo – used in the dialysis process, this has been linked to an increased risk of cardiopulmonary arrest and sudden cardiac death.
- Paxil and other SSRI antidepressants – anti-depressants which can increase the risk of birth defects, pulmonary hypertension, and other problems in children born to mothers exposed to Paxil. Similar drugs include Zoloft, Lexapro and Prozac.
- Fosamax – prescribed for osteoporosis but has been linked to femur fractures and bone decay of the jaw.
- Pradaxa – a blood thinner used for the prevention of strokes and blood clots. It has been linked to fatal bleeding.
- Risperdal – primarily used for the treatment of psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and to help manage symptoms of irritability in autistic children. Risperdal (Risperidone) and generic versions have been linked to breast development in males, Gynecomastia, heart problems, diabetes, and stroke.
- Benicar – used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) in children and young adults. It hsd brrn linkrd to chronic and severe diarrhea and dehydration, which in some cases has caused death.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy – Several leading brands of testosterone replacement, or “Low T” have been linked to health risks and injuries, including stroke, heart attack, blood clots, and even death.
If you have been the victim of defective drugs call our attorneys today. Get the help you need to get your health and your life back on track. We will fight to get you the justice and compensation you deserve to pay for your medical bills and help you recover from the effects of this tragic situation. See Bad Medical Device Additional Information
Learn your Rights. Get Answers. Free.